About Us – The MOTOLETHE story
Motolethe is defined differently in various dictionaries. To talk about us, Motolethe is the culmination of a motorcycle and athlete. Hence ”Moto-lethe (just like Lathe- lathe machine)”.
There are various genres of motorcyclists, some of them are:
- Professional track racers – Motogp, supermoto etc.
- Motocross or Supercross with their various classes
- Freestyle Stunt motorcyclists
- Endurance/ saddle sore/ race riders
- Street racers – like isle of man
- Research, development and testing pilots
All these riders undergo some level of fitness and training to prepare them for the journey. Be it on a racetrack or across punishing terrain, their training is like any other sport athlete. Also, for all of this they require a motorcycle. In some cases it is the very same engine wrapped in a different body. In this avatar the motorcycle is tuned to deliver differently. The coming together of these two entities thus form the concept Motolethe.
The final idea dates back to two inspirational events. The zenith of this endeavor is of not one but two individuals. These two individuals and my father, a grease junkie of sorts form the core inspiration for this initiative.
Motolethe is a website that is for the rider not the ride.
- Motolethe is a repository of inspirational rider stories irrespective of motorcycling style.
- We are a place for motorcycling group stories from across the country
- The Rear View Mirror section is a place for offbeat articles related to automotive enthusiasm
- We also give product reviews for you resources for your ride.
- In the meantime to know more about us stay tuned.
For now Motolethe is a small team of individuals across the country. However as we proceed we will add more members to the team.
Motolethe is thankful to its investors, collaborators and supporters for bringing it so far.